Day Camp (Gr. 2-8) SUMMER 2023 registrations
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Registrations for the 68th edition of Fidelity House Day Camp is going on and we are looking forward to another summer of adventures and friendships and a chance to make memories that last a lifetime!
Our days are filled with archery, sports, arts & crafts, nature activities, gymnastics, theater arts, daily swim lessons taught by American Red Cross certified staff, free swims, small and large group games, talent shows, theme weeks and more!
Camp activities will start and end at Fidelity House, but use the superb facilities of Regis College in Weston during the day. The site includes a college size swimming pool, spacious athletic fields for outdoor recreational play and wooded areas for nature activities! Camp runs from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. with an option for one hour of extended care available (until 5:30 p.m.) and early drop off at 8 am or 8:30 am. Download Fidelity House Brochure and Registration form below for detailed information.
DOWNLOAD grades 2 - 8 DAY CAMP BROCHURE HERE!
DOWNLOAD grades 2 - 8 DAY CAMP REGISTRATION FORM HERE!
DOWNLOAD Emergency INFO PACKET HERE!
- A $75.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per week (per child) is required to hold the spot. It will be credited toward the camp fee and is not an additional fee.
- Enrollment is accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration Deadline for each week/session of camp is the preceding Friday. A $20 late fee will be applied to last minute Registrations . This will be applied in the office.
- Please read all about our camp in the brochure linked below.
- Weekly fee is $425.
- Camp Hours are 9 - 4:30 p.m. with extended care available until 5:30 p.m. and early drop off available 8 - 9 a.m. or 8:30 - 9 a.m.
- JUNE/AUGUST PROGRAMS -
- JUNE- Fidelity House offers Full Day Programs for School Age BEFORE THE START OF CAMP. A separate form will be available in May at Fidelity House.
- AUGUST - An August Adventure Program is offered from Aug. 14 - Aug. 31 for 2nd - 8th graders. A separate registration form will be available. Staffing and space availability will determine registration capacity. Registration will start with youth attending during our Summer 2023 & 2023 School Age Child Care Programs.
Before Attendance at Camp
1). Payment is due. Any BALANCE DUE for the upcoming week/session must be paid the preceding Friday. We do not send out weekly bills, please do not wait for a bill to arrive before rendering payment.
2). A DOCTOR signed/MEDICAL (Immunization) RECORD is mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends.
3). Department of Early Education and Care FORMS are mandatory and requested 1 WEEK before your child attends camp.
4). ALL MEDICATIONS (short term/long term) require a medication authorization on file. Please request the form if applicable.
- Please call Fidelity House by 8:25 A.M. any day your child will not be attending camp.
- If for any reason you do not want your child involved in the swimming program for the day or for any period of time, please notify us.
- All articles of clothing, lunch boxes, towels, etc. should be labeled with child's name.
- Personal toys, cell phones, electronics & collector cards should remain at home.
- DAILY items campers bring
- regardless of the weather :
- LUNCH with snacks & drinks
- WATER BOTTLE
- BATHING SUIT & TOWEL
- SUNSCREEN & SNEAKERS
Payments made through our office or the mail will be recorded on your ONLINE Myrec. account. Please make sure you have your current Myrec online account (via fidelityhouse.org) up to date and that your CHILD is listed as a MEMBER in the family account.
Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MDPH)
This Camp complies with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local board of health. MDPH regulations require Camps to have Health Care, background checks and discipline policies in writing and available for parent/guardian review upon request.
Some weeks are currently near or at capacity and registrations for those weeks have changed to wait list status. We ask you to please register your requests on our WAIT LIST (located on the program page). We have found summer plans change often. If we can accommodate your requests, we will!
Additional Forms and Files: